1) Give the gift of time. Let the newlyweds enjoy every minute of their new lives by taking meal planning off their to-do list.
2) It’s the one gift that always fits and matches.
3) The vows have been exchanged and now all that’s left is merging two lives together. While they’re figuring out whose complete set of Harry Potter has to go, at least they won’t be hangry.
4) The stress of wedding planning is over and it’s time for the newlyweds to relax, enjoy each other’s company and let someone else cook dinner.
5) What better way to celebrate their new Crate & Barrel place settings than by covering them in delicious meals!
Want more tips about planning a wedding in SE Wisconsin? Be sure to visit Married in Milwaukee.
Need a great wedding venue? Call our friends Jamie and Jamie at The Box MKE